DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   PLC Repair (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/36473-plc-repair.html)

me December 14th 03 04:47 PM

PLC Repair

Does anyone know how to repair plcs. Particularly Allen Bradley and Modicon?

--
Thanks,

Bill Zalot
TEK Supply Inc
www.tek-supply.com

4Stroke December 14th 03 06:32 PM

PLC Repair

"me" wrote in message
Does anyone know how to repair plcs. Particularly Allen Bradley and

Modicon?

--
Thanks,

Bill Zalot
TEK Supply Inc
www.tek-supply.com

Hi,

This company can ! :-)

TEK Supply Inc
We can repair all types of PLC and CNC as well as most industrial PCBs.
Standard Lead Time is 7 to 10 Working Days and "Rush Jobs" are available.
We warranty our repairs for 1 year. Dealer and Integrator discounts
available.
Credit Cards accepted.
Please call Toll Free: 800-835-7244 for Free quotation.
Or fax to: 815-334-1370.
24 HOUR EMERGENCY NUMBER: 239-699-1137

4Stroke