DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Out-door low frequency microphone (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/36342-out-door-low-frequency-microphone.html)

Ed Majden October 19th 03 07:01 PM

Out-door low frequency microphone

Anyone know where one could find a low frequency out-door microphone,
CHEAP! I'm an amateur astronomer that specializes in recording bright
fireballs (meteors) with an all-sky camera. Sometimes a delayed sonic boom
is generated and we would like to record the delayed audio along with the
video of the fireball.
Funds are very limited so a donation would be most appreciated. If
successful you would be included in any published papers. Please contact me
off list if you can help.
Thanks.