DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Parts catalog now on-line (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/36256-parts-catalog-now-line.html)

Glen Goodwin September 23rd 03 08:43 PM

Parts catalog now on-line

http://www.acme-sales.net

Thanks to everyone who called, we have added over 1000 new items to our
product line in the past 60 days. We have also checked all of our major
competitors, and we believe we have the lowest prices in the industry on
repair parts for TV and stereo, and electronic components in general.

Check it out, and if your *still* don't see the part you want, please
give us a call on our toll-free number or drop us a note at

Thanks again,

--
Glen Goodwin
ACME Enterprises of Orlando