DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   #1 Pin on MC1590 Amp ?? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/36133-1-pin-mc1590-amp.html)

Kim Roland August 3rd 03 12:27 AM

#1 Pin on MC1590 Amp ??

I have a MC1590 (MOTOROLA)amp (can type)for a small antenna.There are
8 leads. Where would #1 pin be? The tab has a pin directly in front of
it- not on either side as in tubes or ics with a dot.I searched for a
pinout diagram & came up with a 3rd party which matches my
schematic-but dont know which is pin#1?" Any help will get me started.
Thanks.