DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   FLASHING BULB CIRCUIT WANTED..... (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/289741-flashing-bulb-circuit-wanted.html)

Steve[_42_] October 19th 09 02:20 AM

FLASHING BULB CIRCUIT WANTED.....

Hi all, I'm looking for a circuit, either a kit, or built that will flash
low wattage 12 volt lamps AT RANDOM. I need to flash about 25
bayonet bulbs a bunch at a time but completely random. Like if I just
used old style flashing bulbs with the bi-matalic strip inside.
Also it would need the capability to change speed.
Does anything like this exist without spending a lot of money??

THANKS!!

Jasen Betts[_2_] October 19th 09 12:22 PM

On 2009-10-19, Steve wrote:
--------------010204090901080100030403

Hi all, I'm looking for a circuit, either a kit, or built that will flash
low wattage 12 volt lamps AT RANDOM. I need to flash about 25
bayonet bulbs a bunch at a time but completely random. Like if I just
used old style flashing bulbs with the bi-matalic strip inside.
Also it would need the capability to change speed.
Does anything like this exist without spending a lot of money??

so you want about 25 non-synchronised flashing lamps with a common
speed control

what's "low wattage" 3W or 21W

are you scared of writing programs?

JeffM February 27th 10 08:25 PM

FLASHING BULB CIRCUIT WANTED.....

Grumpy TOP POSTED VIA OE:
Have tried some Christmas lights?

If you are going to use the WORST software to post to Usenet,
you should be aware of its deficiencies
and adjust your use of it accordingly:
http://google.com/search?q=inurl:jain+%22+OE.doesn't.exactly.feature .the.most.intelligent.quoting.algorithm

http://google.com/search?q=cache:I4N...&strip=1#quila