Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default Where can I sell an electric motor?

I have a used but great condition Baldor 1725rpm 1.5hp 115/230VAC electric
motor that is sure worth something. (These are listed on Baldor's site
around $500 new.) A posting on Craigslist isn't getting anybody's attention.
Where can I find people interested in a good electric motor?

Posted to alt.electronics

garlicman wrote:
I have a used but great condition Baldor 1725rpm 1.5hp 115/230VAC electric
motor that is sure worth something. (These are listed on Baldor's site
around $500 new.) A posting on Craigslist isn't getting anybody's attention.
Where can I find people interested in a good electric motor?

It's too heavy to mail.