Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics
Joseph Spinola

Default ami bios

How can i get into an ami bios setup with out password?
Thanks,Joe

Posted to alt.electronics
John Fields

On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 20:49:24 GMT, "Joseph Spinola"
wrote:

How can i get into an ami bios setup with out password?

---
Why do you want to?

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
Posted to alt.electronics
Alexander

"John Fields" schreef in bericht
wrote:

How can i get into an ami bios setup with out password?

---
Why do you want to?

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer

Use the jumper to erase the BIOS, if no jumper supplied use a tool to erase
it or make a CRC error (The bios is automaticly erased).

If the BIOS is erased and you still need a password try "ami" (without the
qoutes of course).

good luck,

Alexander

p.s. a better way is to remember your password!!!

Posted to alt.electronics
Simon

wrote:

How can i get into an ami bios setup with out password?

---
Why do you want to?

Because he has stolen a MI5 secret laptop and works for the russians.

Posted to alt.electronics
Jasen Betts

On 2005-12-31, Joseph Spinola wrote:
How can i get into an ami bios setup with out password?

1 power down
2 open the case
3 remove the battery
4 jumper the CMOS reset jumper.