DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Looking for a .001uf 5000 V cap (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/132249-looking-001uf-5000-v-cap.html)

[email protected] November 21st 05 07:49 PM

Looking for a .001uf 5000 V cap

Looked on the web but so far no luck finding anything close. Is this a
hard item to find or am I just not looking in the right places?

JeffM November 21st 05 09:08 PM

Looking for a .001uf 5000 V cap

Looked on the web but so far no luck finding anything close.
am I just not looking in the right places?
sinebar @ bellsouth.net

Obviously so.
An example of what you did try would have been instructive.

http://www.google.com/search?q=site:...V+OR+5000V DC
http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:T...000VDC+440LD10

http://www.bobbamont.com/elcats.html
http://www.bobbamont.com/capacitor.html

John Fields November 23rd 05 02:19 PM

On 21 Nov 2005 11:49:55 -0800, wrote:

Looked on the web but so far no luck finding anything close. Is this a
hard item to find or am I just not looking in the right places?

---
Googling for "high voltage capacitor" got this:

http://www.highvoltagecapacitors.com/capcat.pdf

so you must have been looking in the wrong places. ;)

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer