DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Temp switch (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/117041-temp-switch.html)

Justice August 15th 05 02:58 AM

Temp switch

Hi all what I want is a device that will turn on a fan when the temp
gets too hot and shuts down when it reaches another temp.
Thank you

quietguy August 15th 05 08:59 AM

They are called thermostats and are readily available from hobby stores
in various temperature ranges

David

Jasen Betts August 16th 05 12:39 PM

In article _ESLe.180600$HI.42655@edtnps84, Justice wrote:
Hi all what I want is a device that will turn on a fan when the temp
gets too hot and shuts down when it reaches another temp.
Thank you

my car has one of them in the radiator :)

Seriously though pre-set thermostats are avaialble in a range of
temperatures... and for a little more $$$ adjustable ones are
available too.

--

Bye.
Jasen