DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Sorting & storage of Capacitors (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/114922-sorting-storage-capacitors.html)

west July 28th 05 04:22 PM

Sorting & storage of Capacitors

Dear Electron Wranglers,
Hope this question is not too trivial but for years I been frustrated with
sorting my caps. I'm an avid DIY, tube aficionado, & repairer. As you know,
there are so many different type of caps: electrolytics, ceramic, mica,
polyester, multi for tube equipment, different leads, axial, etc., a
enormous range of values and of course the "boutique" for audiophools like
me.
So if anyone has a system for storing and labeling your caps and you have
many, please let me know.
I figured out the other stuff. Thank you.
Cordially,
west