DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Stripping a color LCD and connect onto my PCB or breadboard? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/107766-stripping-color-lcd-connect-onto-my-pcb-breadboard.html)

Krist Neot May 30th 05 07:53 AM

Stripping a color LCD and connect onto my PCB or breadboard?

Hi, the

I have openned my old digital camera and removed the LCD easily,
The LCD is something like this one. Is it likely that I connect it to a
breadboard and do some hobby project with it? My BB and other
PCBs I have got a lot of discrete logic and memory.

What are the sockets to connect the LCD to my breadboard?

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=2178145
http://www.purdyelectronics.com/pdf/...T-35PA-4HB.pdf

Art May 30th 05 11:09 AM

Most are just soldered to the pcb or connected via the pressure sockets on
the breadboard. You may even solder extra length of wire to the Led's leads
and connect them to the breadboard.