DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fidelity CTV 3132 NF (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/97219-fidelity-ctv-3132-nf.html)

Andrew Rogers March 31st 05 09:38 AM

Fidelity CTV 3132 NF

This TV was dead but I found 5 parallel i ohm resistors o/c (not
burnt) in the SMPS. Replaced and now emits regular faint clicking
sound.
Anyone got a circuit diagram please? - I've searched everywhere.
The SMPS uses a 16 pin TDA8380A and BUW13 NPN power transistor with a
CNG82A optical coupler for the feedback. What is it safe to try?
Don't think the transisot is faulty.

Franc Zabkar March 31st 05 09:27 PM

On 31 Mar 2005 00:38:35 -0800, (Andrew Rogers)
put finger to keyboard and composed:

This TV was dead but I found 5 parallel i ohm resistors o/c (not
burnt) in the SMPS. Replaced and now emits regular faint clicking
sound.
Anyone got a circuit diagram please? - I've searched everywhere.
The SMPS uses a 16 pin TDA8380A and BUW13 NPN power transistor with a
CNG82A optical coupler for the feedback. What is it safe to try?
Don't think the transisot is faulty.

See the application diagram on page 68 of this datasheet:

The GTV1000 Global TV Receiver:
http://www.semiconductors.philips.co.../AN98051_1.pdf

- Franc Zabkar