DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Audiophase CDM375 CD MP3 player w/ Sunplus SPCA 756A IC repair info wanted (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/95476-audiophase-cdm375-cd-mp3-player-w-sunplus-spca-756a-ic-repair-info-wanted.html)

Mark March 17th 05 03:07 PM

Audiophase CDM375 CD MP3 player w/ Sunplus SPCA 756A IC repair info wanted

I need a schematic or a photo that shows the interconnect to the
Sunplus SPCA756A decoder IC in an Audiophase CDM375 CD MP3 player. I
have one that has a few PWB tracks damaged around pin 70 to 80.

I could not find a detailed data sheet with pinpout for the Sunplus
SPCA756A on the web. There is a general description data sheet but I
need the pinout.

Please reply via the news group, this e-mail address is just a spam
catcher.

I know I should just chuck this cheap POS in the can and buy a new one,
but I have the fine pitch solderning equipment avaialbe, I just need
the connection info, and hey, fixing stuff is what it's all about.

thanks
Mark