DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Zenith sl2067 wont turn on (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/94972-zenith-sl2067-wont-turn.html)

chet March 14th 05 12:51 AM

Zenith sl2067 wont turn on

I have a zenith sl2067 that wont turn on, doesn't even try. Before I dig in without prints, has anyone deal with this problem before.

Thanks
Chet

Art March 14th 05 10:50 AM

What actual diagnosis have you done? is the fuse blown, are there any
standby voltages? Either you need to at least do the basic checks and let us
know or take the set into a service facility. Common problems are failures
in the SMPS and of course the crt.

--
chet