DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   used or refurbished (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/94443-used-refurbished.html)

rcolt75 March 9th 05 04:56 PM

used or refurbished

does anyone know where I can get used or refurbished TV parts, particularly
for projection tvs.

Doug March 10th 05 01:25 AM

I have parts from when I closed my shop in 2000.
years in business 1977-2000.
Also try
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Parts_Link/

rcolt75 March 10th 05 03:33 PM

I'm looking for parts for a 60" rear projection tv, particularly parts for
the small signal board. Model is 8p6044.
Thanks
Robert
ups.com...

scott canale March 10th 05 11:18 PM

i have a 60" projection tv that i'm willing to cannibalize
contact me @