DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Panasonic CTP-31XF30 -- where are the vertical deflection components (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/93802-panasonic-ctp-31xf30-where-vertical-deflection-components.html)

John Seip March 5th 05 11:37 AM

Panasonic CTP-31XF30 -- where are the vertical deflection components

Panasonic CTP-31XF30 television, chassis No: ALEDP214. Set has intermittent
single horizontal line in the middle of the screen. From my reading, I have
determined that I should check the power supply to the vertical deflection
chip, replace electrolytic capacitors in the vertical deflection circuit,
and possibly check for a bad service switch.

My issue is locating these parts on the printed circuit boards. Can anyone
point me to a schematic of this set or identify the location of the vertical
deflection components???

Thanks!

John