Sidney

Default CD spindle motors (Mabuchi)

I need OEM part #'s for Mabuchi 5.9v DC motor generic # RF-300S-12350:

shaft length=12 mm/0.47" (a longer length is fine as I can cut it)
motor height=12mm/0.47"
motor diameter=24mm/0/94"

as this is a spindle motor out of a JVC dvd player
model:XV-523GD,year:2001 and JVC lists it as an assembly with the
spindle disc which has a reel counter underneath it and the plastic
housing with a photo-interrupter but JVC wants $52 for the whole thing
as the motor is not sold separately, I tried lubing it and running it
on my power supply at a slightly higher voltage but it still has bad
spots.
I can replace the motor alone I just need OEM part #'s for it as PRB
Belt co and other electronic parts suppliers list the bigger standard
sized RF-310T-XXXX series motors but not this smaller one. For your
info the JVC spindle motor assembly part # is:

JVC old # VDG1099001TSVME
JVC new # FXL-V6SPSV-2C

I can measure the spindle disc height of old motor prior to replacing.
Thanks in advance for help/replies.

Sidney

Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Canada
Jerry G.

You are best to find an old scrapper player like the one you have, and take
a chance of the motor is okay. I have had these go defective before.
Sometimes the one from the scrapper is also bad.

--

Jerry G.
======

"Sidney" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Tim Schwartz

Hi,

MCM Electronics (www.mcmelectronics.com) has several of these in their
catalog at around $5USD each, though they might be catalogued as
cassette motors for some reason.

Regards,
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics

Sidney wrote:

[...]

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

ZhaoWei Machinery & Electronics, Your Trustworthy Supplier!
Founded in 1997, Shenzhen ZhaoWei Machinery & Electronics Company, with a history of 20 years from R & D to production, owns more than 200 high precision processing equipment including Sumitomo injection molding machines, Swiss Agie wire cutting machines, Agie electric spark machines, Makino, FANUC, RODERS etc. and 40 automatic assembly lines. After 20 years of technical precipitation, Created the first brand of intelligent driving industry.
Zhao Wei develops and manufactures a series of planetary gearbox including 6mm planetary gear box, 10mm planetary gear box, 12mm planetary gear box, 16mm planetary gear box, 20mm planetary gear box, 22mm powder metallurgical planet gear box, 24mm planetary gear box, 28mm planetary gear box, car headlights adjusting gear box and auto throttle controller gear box,etc.
The gear is a mechanical device that transmits motion and power in the planetary gear box. It has a long history. It has many advantages, such as high speed ratio range, high transmission power, high reliability, long life and so on.
Planetary gear box is widely used in mechanical transmission of important parts, after years of hard work and continuous exploration, ZhaoWei planetary gear box have been widely used in auto parts, intelligent kitchen, household appliances, medical equipment, communications equipment, industrial equipment, instrument and meter, model aircraft, robot, a human care, security camera, digital electronics and other industries.
With 20 years professional design, development and production, provide you with one-stop service from design simulation to the production. ZhaoWei Machinery & Electronics, you are worthy of trust!

Company: Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co., Ltd
Contact: Anny Liu
Tel:+86-755-27322652
Fax:+86-755-27323949

Add: Blk. 18, Longwangmiao Industry Park, Fuyong Tn., Baoan Dist., Shenzhen 518103, Guangdong, China