Chuck

Default Sanyo PLC-8800N Front LCD Projector ghosting

Hello. This projector has a ghost to the left of objects on all
inputs and the menu screen. On a black and white signal, the ghosting
looks yellow. On color signals, the ghosting appears reddish. It
doesn't appear that the red lcd has moved since the normal edges have
all three colors in alignment. I don't have any experience with lcd
tvs past bulb and ballast issues. I do have a service manual. Any
assistance will be appreciated. Thanks. Chuck
Chuck

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 14:32:13 GMT, Chuck wrote:

Hello. This projector has a ghost to the left of objects on all
inputs and the menu screen. On a black and white signal, the ghosting
looks yellow. On color signals, the ghosting appears reddish. It
doesn't appear that the red lcd has moved since the normal edges have
all three colors in alignment. I don't have any experience with lcd
tvs past bulb and ballast issues. I do have a service manual. Any
assistance will be appreciated. Thanks. Chuck

The cure for this problem is to go into the service menu and change
the data numbers 11, 12, and 13 to a setting of 00FF in the data
window. Chuck