DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   epson elp 7500 projector dissasembly help (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/93043-epson-elp-7500-projector-dissasembly-help.html)

dscottp1 February 27th 05 10:34 PM

epson elp 7500 projector dissasembly help

Hi Folks,
I have an Epson projector that runs for about half an hour then shuts
down. The fans on the rear and bottom seem to be doing fine but there
is quite a bit of fan noise coming from the middle before the lamp is
lite ot the other fans start to spin. Does anyone have, or can point
me to, a service manual? Words of disassenbly wisdom would be
gratefulluy accepted as well. If not I'll dive into it and see where
it goes. I have the cover off.
Thanks in advance

[email protected] February 27th 05 11:16 PM

Service manual, available only to Epson service depot.

dscottp1 February 28th 05 04:01 AM

wrote:
Service manual, available only to Epson service depot.

Can anyone share how to access the internal fan? I have seen several
of these that make noise. Odd there doesn't seem to be anything posted
on it.
Thanks