DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kv-27ts27 RF part number? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/92809-kv-27ts27-rf-part-number.html)

[email protected] February 26th 05 03:46 AM

Kv-27ts27 RF part number?

I found the tuner for this Sony model TV on MatsElectronics' website
for 25 bucks (great deal), however I think I might want to replace the
RF mod at the same time. Anyone know the part number or source for it?
Any help appreciated.

Rob Evans
Vineland, NJ

Cindy Murphy February 26th 05 05:16 PM

Not sure what ur up to, but had a KV-27TS20 that bas acting goofy Tuner
Wise.
All I had to do was remove the cover on the IF section, and touch up some
SMT parts.
Apparently was a common problem.

"kip" wrote in message
.. .