DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kitchen Aid Stoce problem (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/92524-kitchen-aid-stoce-problem.html)

mhassan85 February 24th 05 12:19 AM

Kitchen Aid Stoce problem

Hi we just moved into a new house and the oven door isnt opening for the stove....We tried shutting down the power and trying to start the clean mode but it doesnt seeem to work....Once we got the door open but once I let it go it shut itself down.

Can someone help me? Please:)

NSM February 24th 05 07:40 PM

"mhassan85" wrote in message

Hi we just moved into a new house and the oven door isn't opening for the
stove....We tried shutting down the power and trying to start the clean
mode but it doesnt seeem to work....Once we got the door open but once
I let it go it shut itself down.

Can someone help me? Please:)

It's under warranty. Call the builder.