DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need help in identifying transformer.... (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/92426-need-help-identifying-transformer.html)

[email protected] February 23rd 05 03:49 AM

Need help in identifying transformer....

Looking to replace a transformer. Chassis mount It has two black
primary wires and two yellow secondary wires. It looks like a Steveco
transformer but has the following markings

Pri Comm 110 Sec 26 Vac
-------- -----------
BLK BLK YEL YEL

24 VA 60 HZ

It has the following part number 09-80930-001 but I can't seem to
find a cross reference for it anywhere. Any help is greatly
appreciated. Thanks!!!!!

email

Isaac Wingfield February 23rd 05 04:49 AM

In article . com,
wrote:

Looking to replace a transformer. Chassis mount It has two black
primary wires and two yellow secondary wires. It looks like a Steveco
transformer but has the following markings

Pri Comm 110 Sec 26 Vac
BLK BLK YEL YEL

24 VA 60 HZ

It has the following part number 09-80930-001 but I can't seem to
find a cross reference for it anywhere. Any help is greatly
appreciated. Thanks!!!!!

You already have everything you need to know -- the primary and
secondary voltages, and the power.

Isaac