Default OK, I agree

Yup, these idiots got to go. I just replied to one that gave a fairly
accurate description of the problem but no model number. Of course I'll
spend days on all the databases finding that symptom for every Hitachi
ever built. Yeah right.

Perhaps we need a notice. Sam could put up a post once a week:
DO NOT POST IN THIS FORUM UNTIL YOU READ THIS, OR YOU GET NOTHING

If you are a tech, please post the problem, put in everything you
checked, did wha. . . .

If you are a consumer with what you consider enough skills, post the
model. . . . . ..

No matter who you are post the full model # etc, and at least your
history with. . . . . . .

To get the regulars here to respond, you must start the subject line of
the post with the word ____________ otherwise you will be ignored. If
you want help you must comply.
__________________________________________________ __

The word changes every week. It is located at the bottom of the post so
they gotta read it. We will know, and our ID shows up anyway. This is
only for newcomers.

Maybe the word should be in Sam's FAQ.

It's either that or start another group with the access restricted. Now
how to do that ? A test ?

(about to go over the line here)

These (_|_)holes fukup the NG for us that use it.

Anybody got any better ideas ?

JURB

There's an idea, can't use the word help.

JURB