DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Needham EMP-20 power supply? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/91825-needham-emp-20-power-supply.html)

Joe February 19th 05 01:29 AM

Needham EMP-20 power supply?

Hi,

Ive got an emp-20 but no power supply... Anyone know what the parameters
are for that??

The power goes into a bridge rectifier on the board, so I assume its AC,
but I dont know the voltage...

Thanks, Joe

Graham February 19th 05 06:13 PM

"Joe" wrote in message
Hi,

Ive got an emp-20 but no power supply... Anyone know what the parameters
are for that??

The power goes into a bridge rectifier on the board, so I assume its AC,
but I dont know the voltage...

Thanks, Joe

12 volts AC or 15 volts DC

3 AMP

As there is a bridge rectifier on the board, DC polarity will not matter

Thanks to Google cache for this.
http://snipurl.com/cwmz

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Joe February 20th 05 02:55 AM

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 17:29:32 -0800, Joe wrote:

Hi,

Ive got an emp-20 but no power supply... Anyone know what the parameters
are for that??

The power goes into a bridge rectifier on the board, so I assume its AC,
but I dont know the voltage...

Thanks, Joe

Thanks,

12vac it is... Should have googled it first

Thanks again!

/Joe

Jeff Walther February 21st 05 06:50 PM

In article , Joe
wrote:

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 17:29:32 -0800, Joe wrote:

Hi,

Ive got an emp-20 but no power supply... Anyone know what the parameters
are for that??

The power goes into a bridge rectifier on the board, so I assume its AC,
but I dont know the voltage...

Thanks, Joe

Thanks,

12vac it is... Should have googled it first

The last time I checked, you could still order the PS from Needham. I
have an EMP-30 I got with no power supply. I think the PS was ~$15 from
Needham. I needed a couple of sockets and the family modules too, so it
was easy just to order it all at once.

Jeff

--
A friend will help you move. A real friend will help you move a body.