DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Xerox 5030photocopier no go (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/91823-re-xerox-5030photocopier-no-go.html)

wombat February 19th 05 12:55 AM

Xerox 5030photocopier no go

The lcd main display. I have removed the display panel and cleaned the it.
the contact strips and the circuit board, but still no display. Any idea's?

LED , LCD or other display

"Phil" wrote in message
I have a Xerox 5030 photocopier which has stopped working.

The display panel hasn't worked for over a year, it just got fainter and
fainter.

Now, when you turn the machine on, it powers up and goes into warm up mode
then shuts down. Not having the display, I can't see the fault code.

Does anyone have any idea's?