DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Philips PM3323 Oscilloscope (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/91821-philips-pm3323-oscilloscope.html)

Greg February 18th 05 11:47 PM

Philips PM3323 Oscilloscope

I have a Philips PM3323 digital oscilloscope which has not been used for
some time. It has developed a problem where both A and B channels have
become very noisy such that the noise on the display is now larger than the
wanted signal - making the scope unusable. Timebase and y-axis functions all
appear to be still working OK.
Can anybody tell me whether this fault is likely to be economically
repairable?

Many Thanks,
Greg

Greg February 20th 05 11:45 AM

The front panel switches control the voltage range indicated on the display
correctly, but don't seem to affect the magnitude of the noise on the trace.
I suspect the problem may be on the A to D converter card.