DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   STR5412 IC datasheet needed (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/91783-str5412-ic-datasheet-needed.html)

Eunet February 18th 05 06:16 PM

STR5412 IC datasheet needed

Please can anybody direct me where to find datasheet for SANKEN IC STR5412.

Kind regards,

Nebojsa

Chaos Master February 19th 05 04:48 PM

Fri, 18 Feb 2005 19:16:55 +0100: Eunet (---- ) ----
sci.electronics.repair @ :
Please can anybody direct me where to find datasheet for SANKEN IC STR5412.

Try
http://www.datasheetarchive.com

[]s
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Canoas, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil - 29.55° S
/ 51.11° W / GMT-2h / 15m .

"People told me I can't dress like a fairy.
I say, I'm in a rock band and I can do what the hell I want!"
-- Amy Lee

(My e-mail address isn't read. Please reply to the group!)

[email protected] February 20th 05 08:34 PM

datasheet archive doesn't have it and neither does bdent

I'd start looking for a 5400 and see if it's not contained in one of
the similar datasheets.

JURB

Eunet February 21st 05 06:21 PM

I didnt find either but many people around said STR 5412 is not any good for
repair som they use STR 50103 with pins 1 and 3 crossed.There is datasheet
for this chip.Much appreciated any comments.Thank you.
ups.com...