DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Looking for Blaupunkt head unit schematics and/or info (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/90545-looking-blaupunkt-head-unit-schematics-info.html)

[email protected] February 10th 05 06:12 AM

Looking for Blaupunkt head unit schematics and/or info

Hi there!
I have a San Jose MP3 car receiver made by Blaupunkt. Lasted a good
two years. Well the output wires must have gotten shorted, b/c it
rolled smoke out of my dash and took out the final stage amp. The final
is a 14+(havn't looked at it recently) pin staggered-SIP, which
attaches to the rear vertical heatsinc/case. It's toasted and I don't
have any way of identifying it. Any clues?

Thanks greatly,
-Jamie