DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   SONY SLV-750HF need servo schem (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/90528-sony-slv-750hf-need-servo-schem.html)

[email protected] February 10th 05 02:56 AM

SONY SLV-750HF need servo schem

I need the capstan and lower head cylinder schematic for this Sony. I
believe that one of these circuits is causing my problem.

When you press "play", you get audio and video for a second. Then, blue
screen. Does it on SP as well, but audio sounds slow on that speed.
I can also get it to play just for a second if I slow the pinch roller
or remove the tension off of it with my fingers.

Have tried aligning the control head (audio is crisp)however, I cannot
find a 30hz anywhere in the servo circuit. (Control head is not open).

I have replaced the capstan motor with no results. It's doubtful that
a head is bad because the video is perfect when it's there. I hope
that someone has a diagram for this unit. Thanks in advance, Rick

Shoreline Electronics February 17th 05 01:57 PM

Is the back tension band in good shape?

Do you have a Tentelometer to set the proper back tension?

--
Jeff Stielau

oups.com...