DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Go Video ddv9000 - no sound when copying (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/89930-go-video-ddv9000-no-sound-when-copying.html)

eliza lake February 6th 05 07:19 AM

Go Video ddv9000 - no sound when copying

I just picked up a used Go Video DDV 9000 - a dual deck VCR. Everything
works great EXCEPT when I copy a tape from deck 1 to deck 2 there is no
sound on the new tape. When I watch the original tape on Decks 1 and 2
the audio is fine. Am I doing something wrong that I can adjust through
the menu? Or does this sound like a professional repair and, if so,
does anyone have an idea of the cost? Thank you.