DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   AT&T T7220PC IC information... (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/89664-t-t7220pc-ic-information.html)

William R. Walsh February 3rd 05 11:05 PM

AT&T T7220PC IC information...

Hello all...

The above-mentioned IC is used on an Ethernet adapter that I have here. The
adapter works just fine. I am just curious what this IC does. So far I have
been unable to locate any information on it. What I'd really like to find is
a datasheet or description of its function.

Thanks!

William

Bob Shuman February 4th 05 04:29 AM

Can't help you, but suggest you also do your search using Lucent
Technologies and Agere Systems since AT&T MicroElectronics became Lucent,
then Agere after spin offs in 1996 and 2001 respectively. If I had to
guess, I'd say it is a Physical Layer Ethernet communications or control
chip since this is what AT&T ME specialized in.

Good luck.

Bob

"William R. Walsh" wrote in
message news:F6yMd.48348$eT5.21015@attbi_s51...