P.R.Brady

Default Identify logo - hysteresis shape?

A few days ago I asked for assistance in identifying a part.
I had no response but can someone identify the manufacturer from the
logo please? It's like a hysteresis curve but chopped in half horizontally.

http://www.bangor.ac.uk/is/iss025/TV/DSCF0513.JPG

I think it's associated with the degauss circuit of a Samsung TV.

Regards
Phil

Wayne

Have a look here; lots of logos to search through
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic2/rch/logotips.html

Good luck!
Wayne