DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Transistor specs. 2sk2279 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/89278-transistor-specs-2sk2279.html)

TEX February 1st 05 08:08 PM

Transistor specs. 2sk2279

Need the specs on the transistor 2SK2279. Found in sony DVD psu. PSU
part is HS-930SH. Schematics show it as being used as a -12 Regulator.

Thanks

TEX

Harvey February 1st 05 08:39 PM

"TEX" wrote in message ...
Need the specs on the transistor 2SK2279. Found in sony DVD psu. PSU part
is HS-930SH. Schematics show it as being used as a -12 Regulator.

Thanks

TEX

Google is your friend -
http://www.bdent.com/specifications/...wermosfets.pdf

TEX February 2nd 05 01:10 AM

Harvey wrote:

"TEX" wrote in message ...

Need the specs on the transistor 2SK2279. Found in sony DVD psu. PSU part
is HS-930SH. Schematics show it as being used as a -12 Regulator.

Thanks

TEX

Google is your friend -
http://www.bdent.com/specifications/...wermosfets.pdf

Yeah I found that page too. Was just wondering if any one had seen a
proper spec sheet, just to confirm it's specs, before I try and hunt out
a replacement.

Thanks

TEX