DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Business 4 Sale (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/89044-business-4-sale.html)

[email protected] January 31st 05 02:21 AM

Business 4 Sale

Do to health reasons we are offering our CNC Parts exchange and Repair
Service for sale. Income is whatever you want it to be.
I limit it to gross about $250,000 a year.
Over $100,000 personal income for you.
Potential is much more.
Price is negotiable.

I will finance all but $100,000.
You get my stock to cover that.

1) You Get, Stock.
2) Web sites,
3) Customer list and files.
4) Test equipment and jigs.
5) Prints, Manuals and Schematics.
6) I will verbally assist for one year.
7) I will maintain web sites for one year.
8) All contacts used to assist in operation.

IF INTERESTED, PLEASE EMAIL QUALIFICATIONS:

THAT IS, NUMBER OF YEARS IN THE BOARD LEVEL REPAIR
OF CNC CONTROLS. AND RESUME FOR PAST 10 YEARS.

EMAIL: