DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   93 Ford Aerostar radio/cassette (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/89040-93-ford-aerostar-radio-cassette.html)

Fred January 30th 05 11:31 PM

93 Ford Aerostar radio/cassette

Any one carry the parts and assy diagrams for this radio?
Works fine, but a tape is stuck inside and I'd rather have a
diagram before messing with it.

Sams used to make these, but don't know if they do any more
or not - can't find them any more.

Thanks!

Fred

worldcitizen February 8th 05 04:01 PM

Fred wrote:
Any one carry the parts and assy diagrams for this radio?
Works fine, but a tape is stuck inside and I'd rather have a
diagram before messing with it.

Sams used to make these, but don't know if they do any more
or not - can't find them any more.

Thanks!

Fred

Find the Sams number and then do a search on EBAY. I've had some
pretty good luck that way.