DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sony info wanted!! (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/88855-sony-info-wanted.html)

Rono January 29th 05 05:51 PM

Sony info wanted!!

Sony KV2680R floor model T.V. was "worked on"
elsewhere! R187 by vhf tuner is missing! Anyone
have the value? It's dead, but I want to put it as it
was first! Any links to a schematic? It's in very good
condition, & I want to repair it! Thanks, Rono.

[email protected] January 29th 05 07:22 PM

26" sony tube from late 1980's?
Tube is most likely junk. Sony had a really bad run on the 26" tubes
and it is strongly recommended that the tube be properly checked before
proceeding and wasting time on it.

Rono January 30th 05 02:00 PM

I know the Sony's! I'm one of a very few in my town, &
area that do lots of them over the years! I got the resistor
value from a guy on this group! Thanks a lot! As some of
you know, Sony is the very best, & these do rejuviniate
well! Anything common before I start? Horizontal output,
drive, & power supply, look ok...no shorts, or nothing open,
as of yet! And thanks to all of you who post, & E-Mail me!
It's hard to get help, even from fellow techs! Rono.