DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Another Diode to Identify P6KE24A (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/88564-another-diode-identify-p6ke24a.html)

rusty1 January 27th 05 11:25 PM

Another Diode to Identify P6KE24A

I'm trying to find a diode for a Royal shredder it's marked P6KE24A. I've looked it up at Newark InOne.com and atleast 5 show up with this number. It also has another number CI998 or possibly GI998 written below it. Anyone have any Ideas? Thanks.

Franc Zabkar January 29th 05 12:22 AM

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 23:25:56 +0000, rusty1
put finger to keyboard and
composed:

I'm trying to find a diode for a Royal shredder it's marked P6KE24A.
I've looked it up at Newark InOne.com and atleast 5 show up with this
number. It also has another number CI998 or possibly GI998 written
below it. Anyone have any Ideas? Thanks.

If you're worried about the specs, the 1N6280A or 1.5KE24A appears to
be a 1500W equivalent. Yours is 600W.

- Franc Zabkar