DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   RCA Md:P52731WK Chassis#PTK169PGB BROKE (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/88494-rca-md-p52731wk-chassis-ptk169pgb-broke.html)

Skiely January 27th 05 07:24 PM

RCA Md:P52731WK Chassis#PTK169PGB BROKE

HELP TV just went off one day like a short and will not come back on. I can hear a relay clicking inside when I hold the power button down but it doesn't come on.

I need a diagram / instruction / Map please!

Art January 28th 05 12:56 AM

Suggest that you actually post the diagnostics that you have actually cared
to do, with the voltage measurements, etc. Then at lease we have a general
idea as to where to point you to. At this point I'd highly suggest having it
professionally serviced.

--
Skiely