DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Needed schematic dia for Sony (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/88419-needed-schematic-dia-sony.html)

Kb2rev January 27th 05 12:52 AM

Needed schematic dia for Sony

Hello all.
i need a schematic diagram or a copy of one. for a SONY STR AV 920 stero
receiver.

thanks,Garry

SansAdresse January 27th 05 09:06 AM

i need a schematic diagram or a copy of one. for a SONY STR AV 920 stero receiver.

It should be found at www.get.manuals : $5 for schmatics, $10 for
service manual (clean PDF's to download.)

I have dealt with them twice, with very rapid and good results
(payment by Paypal)

SansAdresse January 27th 05 01:18 PM

Indeed: www.getmanuals.com

Bad link

SansAdresse January 27th 05 04:22 PM

Yes, still bad!

www.getmanual.com

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 08:27:36 -0500, "John Hutchison"
wrote:

Still bad