DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   LM383 audio amp substitute (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/87514-lm383-audio-amp-substitute.html)

Franc Zabkar January 21st 05 08:18 PM

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 16:44:36 GMT, (Rubicon) put finger to keyboard and
composed:

Can anyone help me to substitute the discontinued LM383 with another 5
pin T0-220 package amplifier?

The LM383T is still available over here for AU$4.70.

- Franc Zabkar

Kevin R January 21st 05 08:26 PM

http://www.generalguitargadgets.com/...actice_amp.pdf
shows a LM383/TDA2002 practise amp
Rubicon wrote in message ...
Hello,

Can anyone help me to substitute the discontinued LM383 with another 5
pin T0-220 package amplifier?

The application is a small guitar amp. It's not my amp and I don't
exactly don't know why it's blown but I suspect too much thermal
grease overheated it.
Andrew.

Franc Zabkar January 22nd 05 09:32 PM

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 16:01:39 GMT, (Rubicon) put finger to keyboard and
composed:

Where is it available from over there?

http://www.wagner.net.au/Catalogue/01_09.pdf

- Franc Zabkar