DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sanyo AVM2502... snow (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/87209-re-sanyo-avm2502-snow.html)

audiogeeb January 19th 05 09:27 PM

Sanyo AVM2502... snow

I tried hooking up a VCR to my SANYO AVM2502
and it is still just snow on all channels. Using the VCR tuner is a
no-workie.

Chuck January 20th 05 02:36 PM

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:27:13 -0500, "audiogeeb"
wrote:

I tried hooking up a VCR to my SANYO AVM2502
and it is still just snow on all channels. Using the VCR tuner is a
no-workie.

I believe this set has the 39k or 33k1/2 watt resistor that opens up
on the main board. If I remember correctly, the number is R108. It
is usually located a little to the right of the flyback. Any
competent servicer should be familiar with this problem. Chuck