DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Audiovox CD5000 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/86993-audiovox-cd5000.html)

worldcitizen January 18th 05 04:07 PM

Audiovox CD5000

I am looking for the part number of the audio output module for the
Audiovox CD5000 home stereo. The module is at location number IC-401.
Can anyone please help? I'd hate to have to toss this thing for such a
small problem. I know that the part number starts with BA but the rest
was blown away when it failed. It is a 12pin SIP package, porbably
about 5 watts per channel output. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.