DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Brother HL-2060 Laser Printer (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/86882-brother-hl-2060-laser-printer.html)

Don McPherson January 17th 05 05:54 PM

Brother HL-2060 Laser Printer

Hi guys,

I have a Brother HL-2060 Laserjet printer for which I replaced the
fuser. Does anyone out there know the service code sequence to reset
the fuser error display. I haven't found much luck out there
searching for the reset instructions.

Thank you in advance, and kindest regards to you.

Don McPherson, Don's Electronics - since 1969
Colorado Springs

Don McPherson January 17th 05 07:37 PM

Jamie wrote:

Don McPherson wrote:

Hi guys,

I have a Brother HL-2060 Laserjet printer for which I replaced the
fuser. Does anyone out there know the service code sequence to reset
the fuser error display. I haven't found much luck out there
searching for the reset instructions.

Thank you in advance, and kindest regards to you.

Don McPherson, Don's Electronics - since 1969
Colorado Springs

maybe you have more than a fuse problem.

Jamie, the fuser assembly is not a fuse. You must not work on
printers.

Thank you anyway.