DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   WTB: Fluke 9010A with pods (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/86710-wtb-fluke-9010a-pods.html)

Robert Bullock January 16th 05 07:59 PM

WTB: Fluke 9010A with pods

Let me preface it by saying I like a bargain. :) But more than a few folks
on the group here see fast Paypal payments and continual business from me.

I'm looking for one with the serial option and at least a Z80 pod. Depending
on price I'd like:

-Probe
-6502 pod
-Signature analysis would be desirable, but I could go either way on that.
At least the option for it would be nice, and I'll worry about the clock
later.

Partial trades available. I have a small stack of Galaga and Pac boards in
states from fully working to working with minor issues.

--
Homepage - http://members.cox.net/rcbullock/ 'It's lamer than Spaeth's!'
** Replies to rcbullock '"AT"" cox.net ** Sorry, I detest spam.