DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need Side Mount Photo-transistors (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/86608-need-side-mount-photo-transistors.html)

Barry & Nikki January 16th 05 06:35 AM

Need Side Mount Photo-transistors

If you have any of these buggers please let me know. I am sure there are
various types so I will do my best to describe: they are small (~4mm),
square with both upper corners of the square being rounded, have two leads
on them, and on the face they have a pin head size "eye". If you think you
have any of these please email me with quantity and of course price
including shipping within the U.S. Thanks and take care.

John Nagle January 17th 05 03:31 AM

Sharp PD480PI, available from DigiKey for $0.96 ea, or
100 for $46 matches your description.
http://rocky.digikey.com/WebLib/Shar...ta/pd480pi.pdf

Look at the whole Sharp line of photodetectors; you'll probably
find a valid replacement.

John Nagle