DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Mitsubishi Big screen Ws-65819 won't turn on (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/86403-mitsubishi-big-screen-ws-65819-wont-turn.html)

showtime January 15th 05 03:16 AM

Mitsubishi Big screen Ws-65819 won't turn on

Hi,

Green power light comes for a couple of seconds then goes off, Tv
clicks but no picture or sound. I replaced blown fuses F9A04 & F9A05.
Tv is about 2 years old. Any Suggestions?

Thanks,

Mark

Jerry G. January 15th 05 04:11 AM

Most likely there is a failure in the power supply itself, or in the
horiz scan amplifier, or high voltage section. A failure in the
vertical amplifier can also cause an overload back to the powersupply
as well, depending on the nature of the failure.

I would suggest you call a service center to have your set serviced.
Jerry G.
======