DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   main power/sweep module for pioneer p5073 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/86112-main-power-sweep-module-pioneer-p5073.html)

Scott Smith January 13th 05 05:32 AM

main power/sweep module for pioneer p5073

I received this television because someone didn't want to spend the money
to have it fixed. I guess it needs a power supply/sweep module. I'm hoping
that I can find the part and try to fix it myself. This is a 54 inch
Pioner television. The model number is p5073. It's pretty old school
(1993.)
If anybody has any advice where I can buy this part, I would be eternally
grateful to him/her.