DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DELL 3200 Laptop (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/85790-dell-3200-laptop.html)

[email protected] January 11th 05 06:53 PM

DELL 3200 Laptop

Does any one have any idea as to rhe location of clock battery on the
mother board. All DELL will tell me is that I will have to buy a
mother board to correct the clock problem on this computer.
Clock works fine as long as AC power is applied, With AC Removed looses
7 hrs over night. I'm not anxious to buy mother board for a $100.00
computer. If it's a multi layered cir bd I don't want to tackle it
either. By the way it took DELL three months worth of Email to
finally tell me this much. They kept sending me links to software
problems