DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Viewsonic PF790 does funny things (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/85752-viewsonic-pf790-does-funny-things.html)

Majesus January 11th 05 05:00 PM

Viewsonic PF790 does funny things

Hi there,

With my monitor, when the power is on, the screen is black except for
some very light blue discoloration (very vague) at the the bottom of
the screen. This blue color spreads as it heads up the screen.

That's it. Dunno where to start. I can take a digi-photo of it and
sent it.
You can email me at

Thanks,
Dave

majesus January 15th 05 07:43 AM

The pictures shows a blue fuzz on the buttom the of screen
http://fitchgearld.tripod.com/Monitor.JPG

When I have the monitor on, you can hardly noticed anything. But when I
shut the monitor off, the monitor's menu appears for a second. Shown
he

http://fitchgearld.tripod.com/MVI_1622.AVI

Let me know.