DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pioneer PRO-1009W (SD-P5795W) PS problem (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/85112-pioneer-pro-1009w-sd-p5795w-ps-problem.html)

Peter H January 7th 05 06:01 PM

Pioneer PRO-1009W (SD-P5795W) PS problem

I'm starting to diagnose power supply shutdown problem that has progressed
from about once per month during long period of operation to a regular
failure now within a few seconds of power-on. I do have schematic repair
manuals, but no diagnostic procedures.
Thanks!

jaheto January 8th 05 02:05 PM

Hi.

Please you could send me a copy of the diagram i could help you.

Jaheto

soundman62 November 26th 06 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter H
I'm starting to diagnose power supply shutdown problem that has progressed
from about once per month during long period of operation to a regular
failure now within a few seconds of power-on. I do have schematic repair
manuals, but no diagnostic procedures.
Thanks!

I'm having the same problem with my SD-P5795W. I don't have the schematic, but am a retired audio tech and believe I could fix if narrowed down. Any help would be appreciated.
THANKS!!!!